Love Dive

Welcome to Love Dive and let us join to plunge… to go deeper about love… and share our ideas and experiences. |Love Quotes Collection, Love Poems, Love Poetry, Love Song, Love Experiences, Thoughts and Analysis!|

---





Monday, October 1, 2007

I Promise

Love is in the air... Marriage love poems is here! To express true meaning of love romantically and unique! Here's one example of marriage love poems. It signifies, promises.

I promise to give you the best of myself
and to ask of you no more than you can give.
I promise to respect you as your own person
and to realize that your interests, desires and needs
are no less important than my own. I promise to share with you my time and my attention
and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship.
I promise to keep myself open to you
, to let you see through the window of my world
into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you,
to be willing to face changes in order to keep
our relationship alive and exciting.
I promise to love you in good times and bad,
with all I have to give and all I feel inside
in the only way I know how,
completely and forever.
by: Dorothy R. Colgan


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The poem is so touching that it makes me marry right away!!! indeed marriage is not joke and that every vow made, must be kept!!!

March 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Promises are not made to be broken and the tie that binds marriage must not also be broken... the poem makes us realize how sacred marriage and that every vow made is what a couple must live till their last breath breaks...

March 1, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home