Love Dive

Welcome to Love Dive and let us join to plunge… to go deeper about love… and share our ideas and experiences. |Love Quotes Collection, Love Poems, Love Poetry, Love Song, Love Experiences, Thoughts and Analysis!|

---





Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Missing Quotes

Did you miss someone? Express your thoughts and send your love to them... tell them that you miss them and you can't live your life without them...
  • "It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone, but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives."
  • "I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you."
  • "Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!"
  • “Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you…”"
  • "You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I Miss You!"
  • "I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!"
  • "A day without you is like a day without sunshine... I Miss you..."
  • "When I think of you I get this feeling that I want to see you. I miss you."
  • "When I Miss You... I just close my eyes & I am with you!"


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home