Love Dive

Welcome to Love Dive and let us join to plunge… to go deeper about love… and share our ideas and experiences. |Love Quotes Collection, Love Poems, Love Poetry, Love Song, Love Experiences, Thoughts and Analysis!|

---





Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Scared to love... you?

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness, according to Holmes. Agree? How about if you’re scared… scared of love, scared of loving someone? Does it mean that you’re not giving yourself a chance to enter the gate of happiness and that you will be forever sad?
What if you don’t have any guts to court someone or don’t have guts to accept someone? What if, you’re afraid that the girl might ignore you or afraid because there might be lots of expectations?

Questions remain a question but here’s the thoughts going through your head as you’re falling in love

You push the hair out of my face,
And place your forehead on mine,
and you stare deep into my eyes,
And there is a pause in time.
You take my hand in yours,
And rub it with your thumb,
And when I try to say the words,
I find that I am dumb.

I want to tell you how I feel,
And have you tell me back,
But I can't get the words out,
As though it's confidence I lack,
But you know it could be certainty,
Maybe you're not the one for me,
So how come you're the only one,
Who makes me want to just be,

I love when you smile at me,
When you call me just to hear my voice,
When you tell me that I am beautiful,
So why am I unsure of my choice?

Could it be I'm scared to love you,
Scared to commit to just one,
Because it feels as though my heart is fighting,
Between loving you ands having fun!
By Poppy Fields 2005


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haay...cocoy tlaga sobrang in love...talo mo pa ako ah...i'm a girl but can't really express this much...anyways try ko mga suggestions mo d2...

January 2, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home